Cosmetic Dental Treatments – Aesthetic Dentistry
During the past decade, the field of aesthetic dentistry has seen a dramatic surge of interest. Appearance is significantly enhanced by having a bright, beautiful smile. Thankfully, advances in modern cosmetic dentistry have made it possible to painlessly improve the appearance of our teeth. These advances have enabled many of us to smile with renewed confidence.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments offer these options:
- Replace missing teeth.
- Fill unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of flawed teeth.
- Improve or correct a misaligned bite.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
Did you know that there is no board certified specialty in Cosmetic Dentistry, but almost all General Dentists in Beverly Hills consider themselves a Cosmetic Dentist? has received three additional years of training at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, accredited by the American Dental Association, where he earned his certificate in Prosthodontics. is an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. Both Dr. Raanan and Dr. Rifkin stand out in their dedication to teaching, lecturing, publishing and obtaining credentials specific to Aesthetic Dentistry.
Beverly Hills, CA